What We Do
Why do America’s best cheese and yogurt producers choose Dairy Connection?
Products clients need
- Hundreds of stock items including a wide variety of cultures, enzymes and other ingredients
- Custom culture blends available
- No minimum order on stock items
- Volume discounts available
Service clients depend on
- Swift, friendly, knowledgeable customer service, order processing and shipment
- Complimentary technical assistance and application support
- Technical support staff with more than 100 years of combined experience in the cheese and dairy ingredient industries
- SQF-certified, kosher-certified facility; HAACP-trained staff
- Documentation to support your food safety and quality programs
- Assistance available 24/7/365 with the Dairy Connection emergency hotline
Dairy Connection, Inc. has proudly served as an ingredient supplier to specialty, farmstead and small-to-midsize cheese and fermented-milk manufacturers nationwide since 1999. Since then, we've built a reputation that we hope reflects our team's passion for our industry. Our customers are the best in the business, and we're happy to do whatever we can to help them excel. Based in Madison, Wisconsin, our team consists of about a dozen dedicated employees -- including a technical support team with more than 100 combined years in the dairy ingredient industry.
The products listed in our online catalog include a wide variety of cultures, coagulants, flavor enzymes, and other ingredients needed to make cheese, yogurt and fermented milks. Hundreds of our products are stock products for which no minimum quantities nor lead times apply. If you are looking for something in particular that you don't see here, give us a call. In addition, our technical staff is happy to work with your team to identify or create custom culture blends that best fit your needs. Our technical staff is always ready to answer any product or application questions that may come up, or to help troubleshoot a technical issue that you may have at your creamery.
If you have any questions or comments, we encourage you to call or email us. We are here to assist you Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Central Time Zone) and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3:30. If you have an urgent matter and it is outside of our regular office hours, you may call our emergency line at 608-333-5933.